Eragon provides a range of support services to people with a disability that are designed around your goals and aspirations to live independently as possible.
Support is provided by our qualified staff and can be for a small number of hours per week to a more substantial time based on your needs. This is flexible, offering you the opportunity to manage supports around your lifestyle.
We can provide you with training to learn new skills, tailoring a program around your needs to develop your skills and provide the ongoing support you need to live your life independently. We can support you to go about your day-to-day life including:
- Coordination of supports such as meal planning and preparation.
- Physical wellbeing – exercise and relaxation
- Budgeting and paying your accounts.
- Household tasks
- Public transport training
- Communication and social skills
- Engaging with Key stakeholders
- Medication Management
- Arranging and attending medical appointments as required